The countdown is on for the inaugural 1st round of the Northern Beaches Para Surfer Boardriders Club at Mona Vale Beach on Sunday 4th June 2023. And the team at SurfCraft are stoked to support Emma and the Club.
We are all about our community and we love the opportunity to support and be involved with local boardrider clubs, great people and community events. @northernbeachesparasurfer_bc Bringing Para Surfers together for regular, friendly competitions assisted by @monavaleboardridersclub 🏄🏼
The goal of the club is to make this special day an annual event raising funds for both MVB and NBPSB; to showcase diversity in surfing on the Northern Beaches by bringing attention to the new para surfing opportunities the club is pioneering and to ensure that the sport of surfing maintains its status as a truly iconic Australian pastime, available to people of all abilities.
- Join us and celebrate the inaugural round of the Northern Beaches Para Surfer Boardriders Club
- Mona Vale Boardriders Round 5 Comp from 8am
- Para Surfing Exhibition - watch members of the 2022 Australian Irukandji's surf team
- Entertainment for all ages - movies for the kids
- Live Tunes - The Toothpicks and G.A.G playing Live.
- Spit Roast by Mona Vale Quality Butchers + YNOT Crepes
- Giveaways on the day
- Beers - SurfCraft Beers on ice
Join us, celebrate and support this great event and club.